18 Paradise Road Forestdale 4118 QLD
** SOLD BY ASTRID PURCELL AND MELISSA BENNETT **
This stunning residence's clever design maximises space and privacy whilst enjoying spectacular 270 degree sweeping views spanning the surrounding district. With generous spaces, the home provides multiple options for entertaining while taking advantage of North, East and West aspects with cooling breezes and sparkling swimming pool.
Positioned in an elevated location on a family friendly 1 acre allotment, this home is located in one of Forestdale's most sought after streets and is perfect for entertaining all year round. Capturing contemporary, easycare living, this dynamic family estate has been intuitively crafted to the exacting standards one would expect within this locale.
Excellent proportions and a free flowing open plan layout are the hallmarks of this light filled residence.
This renovated four bedroom, three bathroom home has it all including wood fueled fire place and open plan living spaces. The home boasts a loft retreat that is a great space to relax and rewind. The loft has plenty of storage and its own ensuite.
Designed with the attention to detail and with a focus on maximising the family friendly, versatile living areas, buyers will delight at the impressive natural light filled and breezy interiors from very first view. A sleek combination of polished timber floors and carpets capture the very essence of elegant, contemporary living, whilst highlighting the sheer amount of space throughout.
A gourmet kitchen is a chef's delight finished with sleek cabinetry, benchtops and modern tiled splashback. Serviced by premium appliances including stainless steel dishwasher, cooktop and oven, the kitchen commands the central position of the home offering easy navigation and serving of the adjoining dining and family area as well as a cleverly designed breakfast area.
Four large size bedrooms, with family bathroom and the main bedroom with exquisite ensuite bathroom complete with a large relaxing spa. The generous sized main bedroom also offers a large walk in wardrobe and access through glass sliding doors to your own private deck.
Premium inclusions of this impressive home; down lighting, split system air conditioning, timber exposed ceilings, polished timber floors, integrated cabinetry, tinted and security screened windows and doors round out the list of impressive features of this beautiful home.
18 Paradise Road features:
- 4 bedrooms plus a study, 3 designer bathrooms
- Generous main bedroom incorporates a luxury ensuite, custom designed walk-in robe and opens onto the deck
- Cosy, wood fed, cast iron fireplace
- Designer kitchen with tiled splash back and high quality appliances
- Front entertainers deck, spacious covered rear entertainers' deck plus wrap around deck
- In-ground swimming pool with paved entertaining area
- Impressive gazebo perfect for bbqs and entertaining
- Beautifully manicure gardens. including a boardwalk, with child and pet friendly yard, fully fenced with electric front gates and circular driveway
- Polished timber flooring, High ceilings, VJ interior, lots of storage throughout
- Clipsal smart wired, split system air-conditioning throughout
- Large laundry with storage
- 1 car remote garage with plenty of storage plus extra wide 2 car carport
- 2 car shed
- Easy access to all elite private schools and public schools
- Close to cafe and restaurant precinct, shopping centres, transport, parklands and lake, walkways and bikeways
- Easy access to all major arterial roads, toll roads and highways
- 4156m2 gently sloping secure block
This beautiful home offers plenty of room for the whole family to spread out in!
Enviably located within close proximity to renowned schools, shops and public transport, this beautifully designed home offers discerning buyers quality and a premium family acreage lifestyle - all 20 kilometres from the CBD.
A property like this will be very popular among buyers. Call now for an inspection! 0417 677 251.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Forestdale, QLD 4118 priced between $480,000 and $900,000