18 Maddison Court Leopold VIC 3224
672 m2 (approx.) of Tranquillity with Manicured Gardens.18 Maddison Court, Leopold
Entry from the central foyer reveals a master bedroom with a ceiling fan, a walk-in robe, and an ensuite with shower, vanity and WC. Across the hallway, a cosy L-shaped lounge/sitting room enjoys northern light and views, plus a split-system for year-round comfort. The adjacent galley-style kitchen overlooks the neat dining space, and a sliding door opens onto a covered patio which invites casual summer drinks and dinners. The kitchen is well equipped for bench space and storage, and boasts a Westinghouse electric wall oven and gas benchtop cooker, plus a shiny new dishwasher.
Two other bedrooms with ceiling fans, and a second bathroom with shower, spa-bath and separate WC occupy the south-east corner of the home. There's also a laundry, plus an extra room (study/ office/bedroom) beside the garage at the front.
If you've got "green thumbs", you'll love the garden that literally surrounds the house. Among the assorted flora are roses, camelias, gravilias, bottle brushes, lavender, and a beautiful flowering cherry - plus fruit trees including lemon, apple, plum and apricot. There's also a large water tank, raised veggie gardens, and two garden sheds.
- 3 bedroom established home at the end of a quiet court
- Master with ensuite, 2 more bedrooms, 2nd bathroom
- Separate lounge with split-system, combined kitchen/dining
- Single garage plus study/office, covered patio, water tank, two garden sheds
- Fabulous surrounding garden with generous variety of plants
- Central Leopold location, walk or drive to Gateway Plaza.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?