18 Jacaranda Avenue Murwillumbah NSW 2484
Lakefront Unit- 3 B/R Murwillumbah Retirement Village18 Jacaranda Avenue, Murwillumbah
*Perfectly positioned lakefront as well as adjacent to bowling green.
* Common comments- "It is the best unit at Aveo Mountain View Retirement Village! ".
* 2 bedroom plus study or 3 bedroom, with remote controlled garage.
* Level and easily accessible.
* Recently completely renovated with fresh paint, new floor coverings, new lights and ceiling fans, hot water heater, wall oven and dishwasher, renovated kitchen and new wide white timber venetian blinds.
* Enormous main bedroom with walk in robe,
* New ceiling fans in every room plus reverse cycle air conditioning, although rarely needed as the flow through breezes are fantastic.
Set up for wheelchair access but beautifully and unobtrusively done.
* 28 acres of gardens Beautiful heated Pool, bowling green, great walking trails, library, function room, BBQ's, hairdresser, van storage, workshop access. Village bus plus local bus stop below reception, 2 x medic alert alarms.
* If you are not sure if Retirement Village living is for you. Will consider "Try Before You Buy" and Rent for 3 month lease.
Residents must be over 55 years of age.
This Unit is being sold as Freehold Strata Title / Not leasehold or "The Aveo Way".
Contact me to arrange an inspection by appointment at any convenient time.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Pool (In Ground)
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Living Areas
Other Featuresbalcony/patio/terrace,bath,modern kitchen,renovated,renovated kitchen,bbq,garden,level lawn,shower facilities,storage area,concierge/manager,security lights,close to parklands,close to transport,views,absolute waterfront,beach/coastal property,nature prop
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Murwillumbah, NSW 2484 priced between $160,000 and $290,000