18 Flynn Street Berrigan NSW 2712
ABSOLUTE BARGAIN!! RECENT RENOVATIONS - GREAT SHED.18 Flynn Street, Berrigan
LOCATION: Situated in a quiet street with all town facilities in easy reach.
WILL THIS BE HOME OR A GREAT INVESTMENT?
RECENTLY RENOVATED WEATHERBOARD AND IRON HOME WITH EXCELLENT BACK YARD AND REAR LANE ACCESS WITH GREAT SHED FOR VAN AND WORKSHOP.
* Carport gives shelter to the front door.
* Lounge has carpet and drapes, with reverse cycle air conditioning and evaporative cooling throughout.
* Open plan dining and kitchen with floating floor, room for a good sized table and door to back sunroom.
* Kitchen has gas cook top with range hood, electric oven, pantry, dish washer loads of cupboards and bench space, excellent over head cupboards along one wall and breakfast bar.
* Enclosed back verandah is a great sunroom or office. Exit to back yard.
* Very large functional laundry with 3 door walk in linen storage.
* 3 bedrooms, main with dressing room and ensuite, one with BIR's all with carpet and drapes.
* Bathroom with glass shower, bath vanity and toilet.
* The back yard is fully securely fenced with rear lane access to shed.
* A full length verandah along the back and great BBQ area with shade sail.
* A double garage with sliding door makes a great workshop although has no power but easily connected. Entry from rear lane.
* 3 dog kennels are situated along the back side fence behind a secure screen timber fence.
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A SUPER HOME IN WITH A REAL COUNTRY FEEL.
PRICED TO SELL AT ONLY $119,000.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Berrigan, NSW 2712 priced between $80,000 and $150,000