18 Fairmont Road Newtown 3220 VIC
A Beautiful Character Weather Board Home Awaits
Located in one of Newtown's last remaining under stated tree-lined streets, surrounded by some of Newtown's most distinguished and tightly held residences, A beautiful character weather board home awaits your inspection.
The home itself offers:
- Large north facing block with rear access (703m2 approx)
- Family flexible floor plan
- Modern style open plan kitchen, dining & living
- Blackwood timber kitchen offers dishwasher, gas cooking, walk-in pantry
- Exposed concrete drive and pathways
- Established low maintenance gardens
- Impressive paved, undercover entertaining area.
With the premiere location, character facade & generous block size, there is plenty of scope for further additions to the home outwards and/or upwards to complete the grand residence with little risk of over-capitalising in this area (STCA). Situated within 1km of five of the premier primary and secondary schools Geelong has to offer and walking distance to all there is to love about Newtown, including the Barwon River, Pakington Street shops, bars and Kardinia Park, the home of the Cats.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Newtown, VIC 3220 priced between $420,000 and $780,000