18 Evelyn Crescent Thornton 2322 NSW
The perfect entertainer
This immaculate home with stunning outdoor dining area overlooking a glistening pool is the perfect setting for summer BBQ’s entertaining friends or evening meals under the stars. Set on a fully fenced 607.5sqm with a façade draped in the blooms of beautiful Bougainvillea vines, this quality brick home is perfect for young families, investors and first home buyers alike.
● Stylish kitchen with breakfast bar, corner pantry and top quality Miele appliances
● Separate lounge with split system air conditioner and slow combustion fireplace
● Carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes
● Ceiling fans and timber venetian blinds throughout
● Large saltwater chlorinated, in-ground pool and plenty of yard space for kids and pets
● Spacious undercover dining area at the back and undercover patio at the front with space for seating
● Oversized single garage and low maintenance gardens
Beyond the fantastic features of the property, this beautiful home holds a fantastic location set in a friendly and safe community only a few minutes’ walk from Thornton’s shopping and medical centre. Public transport is easily at hand and the growing Stockland Green Hills is only a 5min drive away, Morpeth is 10mins, Maitland is under 20mins and Newcastle is just 30mins. You’ll also enjoy a quick 5min drive to the Newcastle-Sydney Freeway that will get you to Sydney in just 2hrs.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Thornton, NSW 2322 priced between $280,000 and $520,000