18 Clare Lane Andrews Farm SA 5114
Trendy Townhouse!18 Clare Lane, Andrews Farm
This property is part of the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) which is an Australian Government backed initiative to stimulate affordable rental properties. This initiative also pays an annual lump sum payment in excess of $10,000 (approximately) to the current owner/investor, making this a very lucrative investment. A great opportunity awaits with a high rental yield return on investment that is sure to please the most meticulous of bookkeepers. Investors in the scheme will also benefit from a substantial annual incentive payment throughout the NRAS term. If looking for a standard rental investment or somewhere to live this can also be removed. Please enquire.
Features that make this home special:
- 2 spacious bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Light filled living area with split system air conditioning and balcony
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and ample cupboard space
- Dining or study room with linen cupboard
- Neat and tidy bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Single garage with automatic roller door
- Currently tenanted through NRAS for $184 per week and appraised at $220-$240 per week on the open rental market, ensuring a strong investment for astute investors looking to grow their portfolio
Ideally located close to a variety of local shops, parks, schools and public transport options. All of this and easy access to the Northern Expressway.
Do not miss this opportunity!
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826, Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?