18 Abbott Street Wallsend 2287 NSW
Superbly Comfortable Family Home
A much-loved family home of 36 years and now on offer for the first time, this brick beauty showcases an instantly inviting single level of living with a choice of formal and casual lounge and dining spaces and an easterly rear orientation allowing for warm, morning sunshine onto the saltwater pool and all-weather alfresco entertaining area. Beautifully presented and ready to enjoy, it features a gas-equipped kitchen, a study and three robed bedrooms served by two neat and tidy bathrooms. Adjoining a natural reserve on a 608sqm landholding, it's conveniently located to all local amenities with Jesmond and Wallsend shopping nearby and rapid CBD transport and the University of Newcastle in close range.
- Freshly painted with a mix of timber floors and brand-new carpet underfoot
- Formal lounge and dining with open fire and ducted air throughout
- Gas kitchen with Miele oven and dishwasher adjoins relaxed family living and dining
- French doors open to undercover alfresco entertaining area and saltwater pool
- Eight solar electricity panels and brand-new gas hot water service
- All three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Double gates on driveway into carport with large workshop at rear of home
- Equidistant between the shopping hubs of Jesmond and Wallsend
- Potential rental return is a approximately $430-$470 per week
- Council rates are approximately $1,600 per year
- Water rates are approximately $717 per year
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wallsend, NSW 2287 priced between $370,000 and $690,000