18/59 Brewer Street Perth WA 6000
Mesmerising City Views!18/59 Brewer Street, Perth
The open-plan living and dining area is carpeted for comfort and enjoys seamless access out on to a fabulous entertaining balcony with a slice of the gorgeous city vista, whilst a quality kitchen is incorporated into the airy design and boasts sparkling stone bench tops, a stainless-steel oven, a ceramic cooktop, dishwasher and feature tiled splashbacks.
Both bedrooms have mirrored built-in wardrobes, including the relaxing master suite. The secure single car bay is under cover - as is the storeroom, whilst complex amenities for residents include a fully-equipped gym and a communal outdoor courtyard area with garden seating and a gas-bottle barbecue.
With concerts and sporting events virtually at your doorstep and food, shopping, public transport, the freeway, the Mount Lawley coffee strip and the cultural hotspot that is Northbridge all located nearby, this impressive apartment ticks all of the boxes in terms of convenience. What a gem!
* 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* Modern corner complex
* Open-plan living, dining and kitchen area
* City views from the balcony
* Secure undercover single car bay
* Lock-up storeroom
* Split-system air-conditioning
* Carpeted bedrooms
* Neutral bathrooms with showers and toilets – including the master ensuite
* Separate laundry
* Fully-equipped complex gym
* BBQ area
* Secure entry, with lift access to first floor
* Visitor parking
Points of Interest (all distance approximate):
* 20m to HBF Park
* 150m to the nearest bus stop
* 250m to the Graham Farmer Freeway
* 1.1km to Hyde Park
* 1.2km to Perth Train Station and the CBD
* 1.5km to East Perth Train Station
* 2.3km to Optus Stadium
Rates & Dimensions:
Council $1586.30 p.a.
Water $1251.21 p.a.
Strata Admin $713.25 pq
Reserve $120.19 pq
Internal Area 81sqm (approx.)
Secure car bay 14sqm (approx.)
Storeroom 4sqm (approx.)
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?