175c Herbert Street Doubleview 6018 WA
MODERN ELEGANCE MEETS ENDLESS CONVENIENCE
Absolutely all offers presented 5pm Wednesday 9th May. Seller reserves the right to sell prior. Will be sold!
Situated in premier a location in this highly sought after suburb, this home is modern living at its finest.
Thanks to its stunning modern elevation, from the very first impression you'll be wowed by this property's outstanding quality.
Immaculately presented throughout, step inside from the private courtyard to be met with the spacious downstairs lounge, the perfect retreat for kids and parents alike.
Follow the magnificent staircase up into the heart of the home: the open plan kitchen/ living/ dining. An expansive and beautifully appointed space, the galley kitchen itself flaunts a supremely chic aesthetic complete with deluxe stone counter tops, cooktop and oven. Through the floor to ceiling sliding door, the living flows elegantly onto the vast entertainer's balcony complete with ocean glimpses. Boasting a commanding view of the local area it's the ideal setting for every occasion.
The master bedroom is fit for royalty, with a walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite that boasts a minimalist style plus a beautiful guest powder. Every bit as impressive, the two additional bedrooms each feature a built-in robe, whilst the shared bathroom serves as another stunning example of this property's overall flawless design.
Perfectly positioned in a highly sought after Herbert Street, this home comes with boundless convenience and lifestyle benefits. Families with kids will have their choice of schools, with Newborough Primary School only 850m away and Doubleview Primary School just 1.1km away.
The ideal locale for the outdoor lover, Abbett Park is just 1.2km away and home to Scarborough's cricket, tennis, bowling, and sportsman's club - every sporting enthusiasts dream come true!
With Scarborough Beach just minutes away, and the CBD a mere 11.4km distant, when it comes to weekend plans you'll be spoilt for choice.
For all your shopping needs, Karrinyup Shopping Centre is a mere 2.4km, practically on your doorstep.
Truly, everything you ask for is right at hand!
• Exquisite modern elevation
• Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe
• Master ensuite flaunts elegant minimalist aesthetic
• 2 additional bedrooms with built-in robes
• Glamorous family bathroom plus guest powder
• Expansive open plan kitchen/ living/ dining
• Large covered entertainer's balcony with ceiling fan and a superb view
• Timeless galley kitchen complete with deluxe stone benchtops, cooktop, and oven
• Functional laundry with plenty of storage
• Rich timber flooring and lush carpeting throughout
• Gorgeous modern bathroom pairs ornate stone tiles with sleek fixtures
• Low maintenance private courtyard
• 2 car Secure garage plus extra room for storage. Access from the Rear ROW.
• Prime location in a highly sought-after suburb
• 850m from Newborough Primary School
• 1.1km from Doubleview Primary School
• 1.2km from Abbett Park, home to a cricket club, tennis club, bowling club, and Scarborough Sportsmans Club
• Quick and easy access to Scarborough Beach Road
• 2.4km from Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• Only 2.5km from Scarborough Beach and its many fabulous restaurants, bars and businesses
• A mere 11.4km to the CBD
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Doubleview, WA 6018 priced between $460,000 and $850,000