1/74 Central Avenue Maylands WA 6051
UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!1/74 Central Avenue, Maylands
Classic yet convenient, simple yet stylish, low-maintenance yet lovable, the townhouse at 1/74 Central Avenue is a rare combination of apartment style convenience, with the space of a house in the suburbs.
Only a stone's throw to several social options including the Whatley Crescent cafe strip and Beaufort Street, plenty of surrounding leisure activities and so close to the CBD, this three bedroom street front pad is ideal for the hustling young professional, active socialite or downsizers that want to be closer to the action.
Step into your intimate decked courtyard, an area that couldn't be more perfect for drinks with friends or a BBQ on a summer evening. Walk into a homely open plan living and dining area that's ideal for a relaxing Sunday in with a movie or having friends over for a dinner party. This is all overlooked by a great modern kitchen with everything the head chef requires, including phenomenal amounts of bench space, a stylish glass splashback, European stainless steel appliances and a deep double sink, with the scullery close by if you want to make a mess.
All three comfortable bedrooms are upstairs, each with their own built-in mirrored wardrobes and plenty of natural light. Two of these rooms are serviced by a low-maintenance bathroom with a deep bath for relaxing in after a long day hustling. The master suite is enormous, boasting extra robes and its own ensuite finished in a similar style.
A convenient and central pocket rocket with all the creature comforts of a suburban home, just minutes to several social hubs, leisure options and the CBD. This home is what many young professionals, socialites, investors and downsizers' dream of owning, just launched onto the market, 1/74 Central Avenue will not last long.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Modern three bedroom townhouse built in 2003 on a 221sqm block.
- Sizeable covered and decked courtyard great for drinks or a BBQ.
- Open plan living and dining area with warm timber floors and tiles, plenty of natural light.
- Modern wraparound kitchen with ample bench space, stylish glass splashback, European stainless steel appliances, deep double sink, scullery/pantry off to the side.
- Master bedroom is enormous, with built-in mirrored robes and split system reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Master bedroom has its own ensuite with mosaic tilings.
- Two secondary bedrooms with built-in mirrored robes, sharing a bathroom.
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning throughout.
- Single lock up garage and space for another car behind the electric security gate.
- Built: 2003
- Total living: 160sqm (as per title)
- Total area: 221sqm (as per title)
- Council rates: $1,693.41/pa (approx)
- Water rates: $1,181.23/pa (approx)
- Strata levies: $400 per quarter (approx)
WHAT MY OWNERS LOVE ABOUT ME:
We love the ability to open up the downstairs dining area onto the alfresco when entertaining, particularly now that we have spent the time and money freshening up the alfresco with new roofing, artificial turf and deck sanding.
The master bedroom has more room than we could ever use, and the other two bedrooms are very generous. The kitchen is well appointed and comparatively larger than average for homes of this size.
The location is fantastic, with the beautifully maintained Shearn Park across the road, walking distance to Beaufort Street, and the Maylands cafe strip which has taken off recently. I work in West Perth, so it's usually a 10-15 minute drive to the city which is so convenient.
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- 850m to the Maylands cafe strip.
- 750m to Beaufort Street.
- 15 minute walk to the Swan River.
- 10 minute drive to the CBD.
- 10 minute drive to new Perth Stadium and The Crown.
- 15 minute drive to Perth Airport.
- 5 minute drive to Maylands Peninsula Primary School.
- 4 minute drive to ECU and WAAPA.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Maylands, WA 6051 priced between $390,000 and $720,000