1724 Jindong-treeton Road Osmington WA 6285
MUST SELL THIS RURAL RETREAT MOVED EAST!1724 Jindong-treeton Road, Osmington
The home is accessed via expansive timber landings to an almost wrap-around wide deck perfect for relaxing on, watching the play of sunlight on the trees and enjoying the bird filled garden.
The combined living/dining/kitchen/office nook is stunningly light and bright - the result of great walls of windows on both sides that allow wonderful views of the beautifully designed native garden and beyond. The fully equipped galley kitchen overlooks the dining area that comfortably seats eight. A slow combustion tile fire in the living area ensures cosy winter nights. The discrete office nook is cleverly hidden behind a half wall and basically sums up this home - beautifully simple.
Three bedrooms- one with WIR, two with BIR's - are all large, light and bright, with windows overlooking the lovely gardens. Both bathrooms are beautifully finished and have underfloor heating.
A large four bay shed (with one bay fitted out as a workshop) and a fabulous spring fed dam with your very own marron will keep the men folk happy! Add to this the prospect of possible future small income from the furniture grade timber plantation and you have your very own patch of paradise.
SOLD ON A FARM TO FARM BASIS
- Zoning: General Agriculture
- Rates: $1,870 pa.
- Property: 75 acres consisting mostly of furniture grade timber plantation well managed and covering most of the property - 4.5ha of native bush on remainder.
- Water supply: 130,000 rain water tank off house + 100,000 off shed and which can be topped up from spring fed dam. Includes a jetty of solid construction over water on dam + Marron!
- House: Solar passive, north facing, Skillion roofed, wide timber decking around majority of home.
- Separate 1x bedroom studio/guest house accessed via covered timber deck - with bathroom having underfloor heating and Corian vanity top.
- Three large bedrooms in main house - one with WIR & two BIR. Main bedroom RC air conditioned.
- Bathrooms x 2 with underfloor heating.
- Combined living/dining/kitchen/office nook - all light and bright through windows galore and fantastic rural vista. Tile fire for heating in winter.
- Most of the floorboards throughout the main house were milled from timber grown on property, and the rest are wideboard Jarrah.
- Large laundry, separate linen cupboard + new heat pump hot water system.
- Beautiful established water wise native garden and small area of reticulated lawn - full of flowering bird attracting plants that complement the home and can be viewed from all rooms in the home.
- House and garden fully fenced area includes a dedicated Boules area.
- Freeview and NBN satellite dishes + good mobile reception 4G.
- Four bay shed: Separate from house - includes workshop with concrete floor, benches and power.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Osmington, WA 6285 priced between $900,000 and $1,600,000