17/239 Macpherson Street Warriewood 2102 NSW
An Inviting Offering Of Light, Space And Comfort
Nestled to the quiet rear of the sought after 'Wattle Grove' estate, this north-facing townhouse covers an impressive 226sqm on title, amid beautifully manicured gardens. Its bright and airy interiors have been presented for contemporary living and entertaining, with easy indoor/outdoor integration, appealing to families and downsizers alike. It enjoys direct access to the neighbouring reserve, moments to beaches, Narrabeen Lake, shops, schools and city buses.
- Sweeping open plan lounge and dining area enjoys easy outdoor flow
- Private all-weather alfresco entertaining, sun-washed child-friendly court-garden
- Sleek stone kitchen is equipped with breakfast bar, stainless steel gas appliances
- Three upstairs well sized bedrooms, master with built-ins, ensuite and balcony
- Fully tiled full main bathroom, guest powder room, internal laundry, air conditioning
- Auto double lock up garage with internal access, new carpet, freshly painted interiors
- Ready to move straight into with nothing to spend, pet-friendly complex of only 24
- Close to Warriewood Square, Mona Vale Village, parks, ovals and surf beaches
- Short stroll to Warriewood Beach and access to bike paths
Contact Andrew Strong - [email protected]/0402 789 976
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Warriewood, NSW 2102 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000