17 Tamar Street Marrickville NSW 2204
AUCTION - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 96917 Tamar Street, Marrickville
Deceased Estate 'Under Instructions To Be Sold'
Proudly held within the same family for over 60 years, this classic double brick, freestanding Federation home captures rare federation detail throughout its massive dual floorplan, whilst retaining two street frontages set upon an impressive 619sqm of level land and a freestanding brick garage fronting School Parade.
Privately elevated, and ready for a renovation in a quiet family neighbourhood the potential here to reconfigure, extend outwards or retain the floorplan for one or two families is endless with two entrances into the property, with additional potential to extend or convert the brick garage (STCA).
Naturally bright throughout the home's seamless interiors, the property captures:
- Wide reception hallway, vaulted high patterned ceilings, coloured leadlight and picture glass windows
- 4 oversized bedrooms, easily changed into a six bedroom home, with solid timber floors protected by carpet plus 4 fireplaces
- Formal lounge room, with adjoining drawing room and separate sitting room
- Massive family gas kitchen with immaculate art-deco cabinetry and pendant lighting
- Main family sized bathroom with deep tiled bathtub, separate shower and pedestal basin plus secondary bathroom
- Secondary living space with combined kitchen dining, bedroom and sunroom with separate entrance
- Under the house teenager/guest accommodation / separate living with a massive walkthrough storage cellar
- An opportunity exists to extend or convert the existing garage into a separate dwelling (STCA) fronting School Parade
This grand home can be whatever you need and more! Positioned within a stroll from Marrickville West Primary school, cafes and main street shopping & an array of Marrickville's restaurant culture, whilst an easy commute via two train stations, Marrickville and Dulwich Hill plus the Light Rail network. Surrounded by parkland, golf course and the Cooks River reserve, the location's simply fantastic.
Houses like this hardly ever come onto the market, make sure you inspect this one!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
- Sat, 22nd Sep 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Wed, 26th Sep 3:00PM – 3:30PM +
- Sat, 29th Sep 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Wed, 3rd Oct 3:00PM – 3:30PM +
- Sat, 6th Oct 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Wed, 10th Oct 3:00PM – 3:30PM +
- Sat, 13th Oct 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Sat, 20th Oct3:00PM+
- Virtual Tour:Click to view
Other FeaturesClose to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Fireplace(s),Garden,Secure Parking
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?