17 Portside Close Bensville 2251 NSW
Spacious family home in a one of a kind setting
Beautifully presented throughout and offering a relaxed modern style, this one of a kind home provides a spacious floor plan that is designed to capture the reserve outlook and sunny Northerly aspect. With a combination of formal and informal living spaces the open plan design links perfectly with its natural surrounds and provides a sense of space and privacy. Tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and only minutes to the local shops, schools and pristine surf beaches this home is sure to impress.
- Three generous sized bedrooms on lower level all with built in wardrobes,
- Private master suite upstairs equipped with ensuite and walk in wardrobe capturing an elevated view that overlooks the natural surrounds
- Centrally located kitchen with stone bench tops leads seamlessly outside to entertaining area
- Spacious dining and living room showcasing large glass bay windows and doors providing an abundance of natural light
- Entertainers deck outside, that steps down to a covered entertaining area overlooking council reserve
- Stylishly appointed with ducted air conditioning throughout
- Remote double lock up garage with internal access plus storage throughout the house
- Fantastic family home in the sought-after suburb of Bensville
- Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and overlooking council reserve, privacy is assured
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bensville, NSW 2251 priced between $610,000 and $1,140,000