17 Pashley Street Balmain 2041 NSW
Gorgeous hidden gem with possibilities
Tucked away in a wonderfully peaceful, hidden pocket of Balmain between Punch Park and the vibrant attractions of Darling Street, this picturesque weatherboard semi presents an urban oasis. Behind its discrete façade lies a two-storey home blessed with classic details and plenty of natural light. Lovely as is, this perfect first home or investment, offers scope to further capitalise, perhaps adding another storey as the neighbours have done (STCA).
- Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, one enjoying garden access
- Skylit free-flowing living and dining space with a classic fireplace
- Modern open-plan skylit gas kitchen with workstation and balcony
- Easy care courtyard garden shaded by towering established trees
- Updated fully tiled bathroom with frameless glass shower surrounds
- Floorboards, a/c, newly painted façade in modern charcoal shade
- Gas bayonet, hidden internal laundry, large walk-in storage room
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Balmain, NSW 2041 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000