17 Meadfoot Road Virginia 4014 QLD
Perfect Starter in High Growth Location
Book this one into the must see list for this Saturday! Set within a high growth pocket of north Brisbane, 17 Meadfoot is a property that offers extra value for money. Set across two levels, internally the property provides a layout that will suit many types of buyers.
- 3 great sized bedrooms that are positioned at the rear of the property
- Modern bathroom with large vanity / storage unit and over-sized shower
- Open plan kitchen / dining / living area. Split system air-conditioning in this zone that cools the entire upper level
- Modern kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space.
- Raked ceilings with feature exposed rafters which provides a greater sense of space throughout the upper level
- Polished timber floors throughout
GROUND LEVEL FEATURES
- Multi-purpose room (not quite legal height), which provides an option for a 4th room or home office opportunity. It's a great option for those with regular visitors
- Massive recreation room at the rear of the lower level which provides a designated spot for a games room, a kids play room or to utilise as a second living area
- Rec room flows out to the covered outdoor patio area which is ideal for entertaining friends while the kids play in the yard
- Single lock up garage with room for second car in driveway
- Designated laundry area with direct external access
- Large, fully fenced yard that is ideal for kids and the furry friends.
Virginia now stands up on its own as a sought after location for savvy buyers. This pocket of Virginia has proven very popular with strong growth due to its positioning;
- Walking distance to Virginia train station
- Walking distance to Virginia State Primary School
- 5 minute drive to a number of private and public schooling options
- Short stroll to local parks, caf's & shops
- Close to Downfall Creek bike-way for the healthy walk/ride to kick start each day
- Short drive to the Gateway arterial getting you north or south on the highway within minutes
- Short drive to the airport precinct
- Within minutes of the Virginia Golf Course
- A convenient walk home from the All-Inn Brewing Co. Possibly the best 'local' you could ask for!
- Short drive to Nudgee Beach
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Virginia, QLD 4014 priced between $390,000 and $720,000