17 Gilham Street Castle Hill 2154 NSW
Family Home in Ultra-Convenient Location
An exceptionally convenient location and serene family-friendly setting combine to make this beautifully maintained brick home an ideal lifestyle choice for a young family. Conveniently positioned less than 500 metres to Castle Towers Shopping Centre, near city buses and only moments to Castle Hill Public School, this generous home boasts a flowing floorplan with tranquil indoor/outdoor living and entertainment spaces. Partly renovated, it can be immediately enjoyed whilst considering further scope to update in a central, sought-after location.
- Covered rear entertainment area with heating, leafy northeast aspect
- Renovated galley kitchen boasts premium appliances
- Three generous bedrooms with built-in robes, main has modern ensuite
- Separate lounge and dining, ducted a/c throughout, internal laundry
- Established garden, level lawns, off-street parking including carport
- Comfortable stroll to transport, upcoming train station and local parks
- Within schools' catchment for Castle Hill Public and Castle Hill High
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Castle Hill, NSW 2154 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,900,000