17 Bangalow Street Minyama 4575 QLD
CHAMPAGNE LIFESTYLE ON A BEER BUDGET!
This modest single level home located on the deep waterfront in Minyama represents the perfect entry level opportunity for an enviable waterfront lifestyle in one of the Sunshine Coasts most desirable suburbs.
Nestled between quality homes with a prized north facing aspect, enjoy kayaking, paddling, fishing, and boating from your backyard, with safe direct ocean access only 5 minutes away!
Suited to a broad range of buyers including couples, families, and investors, there is great potential to add immediate value to the property.
On offer are three bedrooms with the master ensuited, plus a study or fourth bedroom, a good size kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, and an open plan living/dining room that overlooks the waterway.
Entertaining family and friends will be a breeze with a great covered outdoor area, inground pool, and Bali style gazebo hut over the water. Whether hosting a BBQ, cooling off in your pool on those hot summer days, or taking in the view with a sunset drink, you will have the best of coastal living at your fingertips.
Set on a good sized 718m2 block in the Mountain Creek School zone, this well located home has the convenience of beaches, parks, walkways, public transport, and the Kawana Shopping precinct just moments away.
- Prized north facing aspect with safe direct ocean access
- Open plan living/dining, and kitchen overlooking the water
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans, plus a study or fourth bedroom
- Ensuited master bedroom with split system air conditioning
- Covered alfresco entertaining area, inground pool, and gazebo on the water
- Secure gated entry and carport, single lock up garage, and garden shed
- Desirable location, nestled between quality waterfront homes
- Short stroll to local amenities, restaurants, Kawana Shoppingworld, and Jessica Park
- 5 mins drive to pristine beaches, and popular walking tracks around Point Cartwright
- 10 mins drive to new Sunshine Coast University Hospital and Health Hub
Oozing potential this property is the perfect place to call home, ready for the astute buyer renovate, or to reap the rewards of capital growth in future!
Investors please take note the current tenants have been here for four plus years, and the owners would consider an extended settlement of early January 2018.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Minyama, QLD 4575 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000