17 Backhouse Road Kingsley 6026 WA
Big Is Beautiful
Set Date Sale - All offers presented Tuesday 12th September at 5pm (unless Sold Prior).
A place with space and a location to adore – there is room for everyone to put their feet up and relax here in this spacious 5 bedroom 2 bathroom family home with a massive 3 separate living areas on a huge 778sqm (approx.) corner block that enjoys a quiet location taking full advantage of an exceptional proximity to top schools, parks, shopping centres, public transport and the freeway.
With still plenty of scope to add your own personal touches throughout, this could very well be the residence you have been waiting for!
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY ME:
• Five very-large carpeted bedrooms with multiple power points and ceiling fans – the rear master suite also has its own fully-tiled ensuite bathroom, comprising of a shower, toilet and heat lights
• Fully-tiled main bathroom with a shower, heat lights and a bubbling spa bath
• Double French doors reveal a spacious sunken formal lounge and dining room with a built-in timber bar, overlooked by an open study area
• Massive open-plan family and meals area with a new pot-belly log fireplace, as well as outdoor access to the rear patio with a built-in gas barbecue and external lighting for easy entertaining
• Tiled galley-style kitchen central to the home, boasting a Fisher and Paykel gas cook top and oven, a Miele dishwasher, charming timber cabinetry and more
• An exceptionally-large activity/games room with carpet and a gas bayonet, connecting the patio to a remote-controlled double garage where you will find more power points and a built-in workshop bench
• 1.5kW solar power-panel system with a 3kW inverter for future expansion
• Three-phase efficient bore with programmable control areas and watering stations
• Two roof-space access ports with mezzanine floors/lighting for extra storage
• Powered garden shed
• New ducted evaporative air-conditioning system
• Ample off-road driveway parking for a boat/caravan and large double-gate rear/side access
• Secure key code combination-lock entry to front door – no need for keys
• Private rear large L-shaped garden – potential room for a future swimming pool
• Two ceiling fans to the formal areas, plus splendid garden views
• Low-maintenance timber and timber-look flooring throughout
• Ample built-in hallway storage
• Large laundry with a double trough, a separate fully-tiled toilet and outdoor access to the rear
• Security alarm system
• Gas hot water system
• Dalmain Primary School – two minute walk (850 metres approx.)
• Barridale Park – end of the street
• Shepherd’s Bush Reserve – five minute walk
• The Kingsley Tavern – three minutes (1.6 kilometres)
• Greenwood Train Station – four minutes (2.2 kilometres)
• Woodvale Secondary College – six minutes (3.3 kilometres)
• Kingsway City Shopping Centre – six minutes (3.4 kilometres)
• Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre – 10 minutes (6.9 kilometres)
• Hillarys Boat Harbour – 11 minutes (7.1 kilometres)
• Perth CBD – 20 minutes approx. (20.0 kilometres)
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kingsley, WA 6026 priced between $390,000 and $720,000