17 Angelo Street Newton 5074 SA
Generous Living Space
Situated in the peaceful Hillsview Estate precinct of this very popular suburb, this wonderful home offers generous amounts of accommodation together with multiple living areas, making it the perfect choice for families or for those looking for plenty of living space but without the stress and upkeep of a large garden.
At the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and surrounded by other quality properties, the home is set on a 503sqm (approximate) landscaped block and is within minutes walk of beautiful Thorndon Park Reserve and a short drive to all the local amenities. With a double garage under the main roof and a great outdoor entertaining area this is a home that is sure to impress.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite and spa bath
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Study or valuable 4th bedroom, with built-in robe
- Large light filled formal lounge area
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher, ample bench and cupboard space, and breakfast bar
- Family room adjacent the kitchen
- Dining room
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Rinnai gas convector heater
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced rear yard with garden shed
- Manicured front and rear gardens
- Double garage under main roof with roller doors and internal access
Within walking distance to Charles Campbell College and minutes drive away from all facilities including the Newton Village Shopping Centre, gyms, medical facilities, and public transport options including Paradise Interchange. All of this and only 11.6km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information, please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or Paul Lukeman on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office).
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Newton, SA 5074 priced between $390,000 and $730,000