17 Albert Road Avalon Beach 2107 NSW
Great Opportunity in Tightly Held Street
Nestled into one of North Avalon's most desirable streets, this low-slung California beach house is a rare Bruce Rickard gem just waiting to be rediscovered. Built in the 1960s with clean, modernist lines and a compact layout, his signature design elements are fully evident, while the well-considered floorplan offers an easy connection to the surrounding gardens. A few modest updates will add tremendous value to the property; its got superb bones and simply needs a bit of creative inspiration and polish.
- Light filled interiors connect to front and rear entertaining decks
- Professionally landscaped gardens feature Australian native plantings
- Combined living/dining, open plan gas kitchen plus separate study
- Freestanding garden studio with it's own private entrance and lawn
- Elevated master includes ensuite, walk-in robe and private deck
- Original timber floors, air con, gas bayonets, single lock-up garage
- Prized location; short walk to the beach, school, bus and local shops
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Avalon Beach, NSW 2107 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000