17/186 Twickenham Drive Kingsley 6026 WA
WOW! Modern & Affordable Retirement Villa - Kingsley Retirement Village
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to secure a villa that presents as brand new throughout. No expense has been spared to ensure the lucky person who buys this villa will be living in a quality and modern home.
- Brand new kitchen from new cabinets, bench tops, tap ware, sink and appliances.
- New flooring throughout. Hard wearing floors in the kitchen and laundry and new carpets in the living areas and bedrooms.
- Painted throughout in a neutral cream colour to ensure that it suits your furniture.
- Beautifully renovated bathroom with brand new vanity, mirror cabinet, floor and wall tiling and tap wear. Frameless shower with hand rails allows easy access to prevent trip hazards.
Features of the Villa include:
- Purpose built age-friendly kitchen in a modern style
- Open plan living providing a spacious and inviting feel
- Very easy to lock and leave - ideal for travellers
- Emergency call button system in master bedroom and bathroom. Monitored 24/7.
- Spacious outdoor area ideal for entertaining guests.
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac - the residents in this area are some of the nicest people I've met.
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Undercover car port located directly outside the villa.
- Ideally located close to the Village Centre making access to all of the social events and functions nice and easy.
The Kingsley Retirement Village offers its residents a peaceful and secure retirement set amongst people of similar ages and interests.
Boasting an active social club with many events including Croquet, Carpet Bowls, Snooker, Exercise Classes, Happy Hours and many other events. City of Joondalup provides a bus service to the Whitfords Shopping Centre, yet most residents walk to the local Kingsley Village shops only a few hundred metres away, which has an IGA, bakery, cafes, butchers and more.
A hairdresser and podiatrist regularly attend the Village as does the local pharmacist to collect and fill prescriptions. Just a few things that make life easier giving you time to do what you'd really prefer to be doing.
Another special feature of our Village is the low strata levies.
Come down and view this lovely villa. We are open every SUNDAY from 2-2.45pm and any other time by appointment.
Call me today!
Property Code: 210
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kingsley, WA 6026 priced between $190,000 and $360,000