16a Lindsay Street Turvey Park NSW 2650
Turvey Park Charm16a Lindsay Street, Turvey Park
- you will feel right at home the moment you enter; offering classic style with timber flooring, high ceilings, decorative cornices, picture rails and leadlight windows
- two bedrooms are located at the front of the home, one with a built-in robe plus a sleepout to the rear
- spend evenings by the fire in the main lounge room or sit down and share a meal in the dining room adjacent to the kitchen
- the kitchen is well equipped with a stainless steel oven, dishwasher and ample storage and bench space
- step outside and relax under the undercover entertaining area shaded by established trees and bushes. The backyard is substantial in size with drive through access to the single garage via the side gate. Additional infrastructures include shed, carport and fenced yard
- why drive when you can walk, this traditional Turvey Park location is within walking distance from schools, coffee shops plus it's only a short drive to the CBD
Offering a beautiful fusion of character and style, this home won’t last long on the market. Call Helen today to book your inspection
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?