16/9-19 Hillcrest Street Homebush NSW 2140
North facing corner apartment offers space and comfort16/9-19 Hillcrest Street, Homebush
- Corner apartment, north aspect, only shares one common wall, first floor
- Open-plan living/dining area features low-maintenance modern floor tiles
- Full brick, large covered entertainer's balcony with a peaceful, leafy outlook
- Quality kitchen with stone bench tops, a gas cooktop and s/steel appliances
- Stylish floating floors to all three bedrooms; built-in robes to two bedrooms
- Generous master bedroom also features an immaculate private ensuite
- Main bathroom with shower over bath and floor-to-ceiling tiles; separate laundry
- Secure tandem parking for two cars in quality modern residential complex
The open-plan living/dining area with adjoining modern kitchen is presented in neutral contemporary tones to suit your modern interior design, and entertaining is a breeze on the large covered balcony.
You'll also love the quality modern kitchen with breakfast bar and dishwasher; there is a corner shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles to the immaculate master ensuite; and the second and third bedrooms share the generous main bathroom.
All three bedrooms feature built-in robes; tiles to the living/dining area and stylish floating floors to all three bedrooms ensure low-maintenance living; a separate, well-equipped internal laundry adds convenience; and secure parking is provided for two cars in the sought-after modern complex.
- Sat, 20th Oct 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?