16/37 William Street Ringwood 3134 VIC
Views With Architectural Chic
Introducing Highwood, situated in a private cluster of architecturally designed townhouses, within a 6 minute walk (approx) to Eastland and an 8 minute (approx.) walk to Ringwood Train station.
- Only 12 months young, immediately impressive with a dynamic landscape and finished to the highest standards whilst enjoying a corner position within this premier estate.
- Expansive views over Ringwood towards the Dandenongs are visually captivating and highlight the current growth of this popular, in demand suburb.
- The chic, modern light infused interior delivers an inviting informal zone featuring a contemporary kitchen – open plan dining and living area connecting onto the private north facing alfresco entertaining courtyard.
- With three bedrooms in total incorporating the zoned main with BIRs and a modern ensuite, two additional robed bedrooms plus an on trend bathroom, powder room and European laundry completes this level.
- Downstairs leisure room-4th bedroom-home office flexibility connects onto the private decked balcony plus ground level entry.
- Inclusions, reverse cycle split system air conditioners, Bosch stainless steel appliances second smaller courtyard, water tank, two car accommodation and storeroom plus handy visitor parking.
- Centrally, fabulously located, in the heart of Ringwood, moments walk to vibrant Eastland, Town Square, Ringwood station, Mullum Mullum trail. Near Primary and Secondary schools, namely Mullum and Ringwood Heights Primary Schools and Norwood Secondary College. Additional shopping destinations include Ringwood Square and Costco, handy to Aquanation, Ringwood Lake, buses and the all important Eastlink network.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ringwood, VIC 3134 priced between $510,000 and $950,000