16/300B Burns Bay Road Lane Cove 2066 NSW
Sold by Debbie Jepson
Immersed in uninterrupted vistas across the lush expanse of Burns Bay Reserve, this immaculately presented apartment enjoys an ultra-private setting by the shores of the Lane Cove River. Revamped by a stylish renovation with an impressively oversized floor plan rarely seen in apartment living today, it offers an enviable lifestyle of convenience, space and comfort. Designed to accommodate seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining, its coveted position within the 'Parkway' complex is just moments from express City transport and bustling village shops, with stunning waterfront parklands at its door.
- Expansive living and clearly defined dining with tranquil bush outlook
- Glass sliders spill to full-width balcony with sweeping parkland views
- Bright and modern CaesarStone kitchen with new oven and dishwasher
- Light-filled bedrooms, kingsize main with mirrored robes and park vistas
- Luxurious renovated bathroom with stone and marble vanity, tub and shower
- Internal laundry, ample linen space, plush new carpet and crisp neutral tones
- Intercom entry, secure parking, stroll to Hughes Park, buses and Figtree Plaza
Strata: $1522p/q; Water: $180p/q; Council: $285p/q
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Lane Cove, NSW 2066 priced between $510,000 and $950,000