1622 Murray Valley Highway Burramine 3730 VIC
Impressive Lifestyle Property ~ Direct Bushland Access
Within close proximity to the Murray River and with direct access to the bushland, this impressive lifestyle property is a must to inspect. This spacious, three bedroom, open plan residence includes the following features:
- Modern kitchen with waterfall bench tops, induction cooking and a spacious walk-in pantry with room for another fridge/freezer.
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining area with sliding glass doors to the alfresco area.
- Good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, main with large walk in robe and ensuite.
- Climate controlled with evaporative cooling and a coonara.
- Spacious outdoor alfresco area with ceiling fans, TV point and outdoor blinds effectively creating another living area suitable for use all year round.
- Additional paved entertaining area with shade sail
- Double carport
- Large shed/workshop with two roller doors for easy vehicle access, ideal for boat or caravan storage
- 7.5kw solar panel system and 3 phase power
- Unmetered bore water as well as two water tanks to service the house and surrounding gardens
- "Man cave" with wood fire and views down to the bushland
- Fully automated sprinkler system for an easy-care yard
Set on approximately 2.3 acres and offering a relaxed, rural lifestyle with all the modern comforts, and in close proximity to both Yarrawonga and Cobram. A must to inspect!
Property Code: 2710
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Burramine, VIC 3730 priced between $400,000 and $750,000