1622 Murray Valley Highway Burramine VIC 3730
Impressive Lifestyle Property ~ Direct Bushland Access1622 Murray Valley Highway, Burramine
- Modern kitchen with waterfall bench tops, induction cooking and a spacious walk-in pantry with room for another fridge/freezer.
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining area with sliding glass doors to the alfresco area.
- Good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, main with large walk in robe and ensuite.
- Climate controlled with evaporative cooling and a coonara.
- Spacious outdoor alfresco area with ceiling fans, TV point and outdoor blinds effectively creating another living area suitable for use all year round.
- Additional paved entertaining area with shade sail
- Double carport
- Large shed/workshop with two roller doors for easy vehicle access, ideal for boat or caravan storage
- 7.5kw solar panel system and 3 phase power
- Unmetered bore water as well as two water tanks to service the house and surrounding gardens
- "Man cave" with wood fire and views down to the bushland
- Fully automated sprinkler system for an easy-care yard
Set on approximately 2.3 acres and offering a relaxed, rural lifestyle with all the modern comforts, and in close proximity to both Yarrawonga and Cobram. A must to inspect!
Property Code: 2710
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?