1/60 O'donnell Street North Bondi 2026 NSW
Exceptional Value for this Art Deco Gem
A charming cul-de-sac enclave between the beachfront and Seven Ways cafe hub provides a perfect setting for this stylishly renovated apartment. Away from the crowds but only a short walk down to the sand, surf and beachside cafes, this ground floor apartment is set on the north-east corner of a boutique block of eight. Classic Art Deco features and smart contemporary finishes combine to create a superb beachside home with a sunny common garden at the rear and the benefits of easy level entry and one common wall.
• Cranleigh, a boutique block with terrazzo entry
• Peaceful setting with unrestricted parking outside
• 2 double bedrooms with built-ins, large main bed
• Living/dining with feature fireplace and gas bayonet
• Stylish designer gas kitchen, solid timber benchtops
• Renovated bathroom with frameless glass shower
• Polished timber floors, share laundry (own machines)
• Large common grassed garden, ideal for barbecues
• Short walk to Bondi's buzzing surf and cafe culture
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in North Bondi, NSW 2026 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000