16 Wirraway Avenue Evans Head NSW 2473
Large family home with ocean views in South Evans Head16 Wirraway Avenue, Evans Head
Situated on the Northern Rivers Coast overlooking the Bunjalung National Park, with beautiful ocean views, coastal breeze and bird life, this large double brick two storey family home faces south with views of Snapper Point. From the back deck, enjoy the landscaped gardens. The steps take you down to the separate self-contained accommodation suitable for parents or guests.
The property features:
- Four bedrooms with built-in robes
- Downstairs sun room
- Three bathrooms
- Two car garage
- Side drive parking for boat and car
- Front and back balcony
- Open plan upstairs living
- Dishwasher/extra sink/large pantry
- Downstairs extra storeroom
- Granny flat with bathroom, kitchenette, double room
This house is close to:
- Boat harbour and fish co-op 750m
-Town Centre, RSL and Illawong Hotel 1.9km
- Beautiful walking tracks to Chineman's beach 1.7km, Shark Bay Beach 1km, Razor Back ocean lookout 500m
SaleByHomeOwner.com.au is an Australia-wide 'For Sale By Owner' service. We assist Home Owners who are looking to sell or rent their own home without paying 'ANY' Real Estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?