16 Tyro Street Ocean Grove 3226 VIC
Just Like New...But Better!
Only 2.5 years young, this modern family home feels just like new- but with the benefit of a custom outdoor living zone and established gardens, it's even better! Avid entertainers will adore the fabulous indoor-outdoor entertaining space, while side access to the backyard will instantly appeal to Tradies looking for that hard-to-find additional secure parking space. Situated in the prized Oakdene Estate, you’re moments away from all that the Bellarine Peninsula has to offer.
- Built by Boutique Homes, you’ll love the quality and attention to detail the home offers
- This corner block position provides side access to the spacious yard for vehicle storage
- Floating floorboards and high ceilings grace the contemporary interiors
- Plantation shutters allow northern light to filter over the living zone and Master BR
- The open plan living zone creates a lively hub and unites with the sheltered alfresco
- Boasting an open fireplace and café blinds, you can entertain outdoors in all seasons
- The immaculate kitchen features stone benchtops, glass splashback, and a walk-in pantry
- Stainless steel ILVE appliances include a dishwasher and 900mm oven, gas hob, rangehood
- The versatile 2nd living area is ideal for a kid’s play space, teenage retreat, or lounge
- Zoned to the front of the home, the Master BR affords a peaceful retreat for busy parents
- A walk-in robe and en suite with large shower and dual vanity complete the master bed
- Three additional bedrooms with built-in robes are positioned in a separate wing
- Stone benchtops grace both the en suite and main bathroom with shower and bathtub
- The study is a great space for uni students, teenagers, or those who work from home
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling provide modern comfort
- CC TV cameras offer peace of mind
- The remote double lock-up garage features internal access
- The northwest facing backyard offers plentiful space for children and pets to play freely
- Veggie/herb gardens, a garden shed, and low-maintenance gardens add the final touches
- Kids will love running wild in the Estate’s nearby playground
- Spend your weekends exploring the region’s finest wineries inc. the Oakdene Vineyards
- The popular Flying Brick Cider and Adventure Park are only a short drive away
- Enjoy easy access to Ocean Grove’s schools, shops, and cafes
- Treat yourself to a lazy brunch at Uncle Jack’s or hit the surf whenever you please
If you’re looking to escape from the hectic pace of city life, yet still want to be close to life’s conveniences, this spacious family home on the coast offers you the best of both worlds.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ocean Grove, VIC 3226 priced between $420,000 and $780,000