16 Perrins Street Daylesford 3460 VIC
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
Set on a large 890 sq.m (approx.) elevated allotment, this property is perfect for someone wanting plenty of space to relax and play in the heart of Daylesford. This well positioned home is just a short level walk into shops, cafes and galleries, with Lake Daylesford at the end of the street. Suiting residential, weekender or investor buyers, this property offers a further opportunity to extend or develop (subject to Council approval) to your personal taste.
• Large open plan living-dining-kitchen
• 2 large bedrooms both with built-in robes. Main BR opens to enclosed verandah
• Office/study ideal for a TV room or convert to 3rd bedroom
• Gas heating plus evaporative cooling
• Large block with lawns and established gardens, pathways, workshop, garden shedding
• An easy level walk into town, and 2 blocks to Lake Daylesford
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Daylesford, VIC 3460 priced between $290,000 and $530,000