16 Kensington Street East Perth WA 6004
Stunning Inner-City Opportunity!16 Kensington Street, East Perth
The residence is currently set up as a business on the ground floor but can easily be converted back into living quarters, where a gated entrance and a reception room precede four potential bedrooms, a sitting area, powder room, a kitchenette with plenty of storage space and outdoor access to a delightful rear courtyard for low-maintenance entertaining.
There is also the possibility of utilising all three levels as an extensive home, with the upper two floors combining to create a contemporary 4 bedroom 3 bathroom townhouse (above the ground floor living quarters or business) - extending the overall floor plan to 8 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms in total.
The home itself features on the middle floor a gourmet kitchen and dining area with sparkling granite bench tops, as well as an intimate balcony overlooking the courtyard down below, a spacious family room leading onto a huge private alfresco balcony for further entertaining with the added extras of caf blinds and a remote-controlled louvered Pergola patio for all-weather use. A further separate lounge at the front with splendid city and stadium views from its own balcony.
Upstairs, the main sleeping wing consists of four carpeted bedrooms and three bathrooms, two bedrooms share a semi-ensuite, the third bedroom with full bathroom and a slice of the wonderful vista and a master suite, complete with a vaulted ceiling, a huge fitted walk-in wardrobe, a second walk-in robe, a gorgeous French door leading out to a personal balcony with views to the city, new stadium and Crown Towers and a well-equipped ensuite with a bubbling corner spa, a shower, twin vanities, a separate toilet and more.
Back downstairs, you will find a functional tiled laundry with a linen press, a storage nook and a handy internal shopper's entrance via a secure remote-controlled triple garage that sits adjacent to a shade sail and courtyard access. A private laneway affords you a "no-fuss" access from the rear of the property, whilst there is plenty of street parking for your guests and clients.
So whether you decide to rent out the commercial space whilst living above, run your own business from home, reside on all three levels or allocate tenants to the entire lot to further increase your investment returns, there is no doubt that this property is one for the "smart" buyer. There is a further option to purchase the day-spa business from the current owner. Secure your future - now!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• First-floor kitchen and dining area with quality Oak cabinetry, granite bench tops, double sinks, a Smeg gas cook top, Smeg oven, a Miele dishwasher, tiled splashbacks and a walk-in pantry
• Large tiled first-floor family area with shelving and outdoor access to large covered and private courtyard balcony.
• Spacious carpeted first-floor lounge room with a recessed ceiling, shelving and outdoor access to its own tiled balcony
• Powder room with built-in storage on middle floor
• 2 carpeted upper-level bedrooms with mirrored BIR's and shared semi-ensuite consisting of a bathtub, shower and separate powder room
• 3rd carpeted upper-level bedroom with BIR and bathroom, boasting a shower, toilet and stone vanity
• Master bedroom or "guest" bedroom suite with a WIR and BIR, ensuite bathroom consisting spa, shower, twin vanities and separate toilet
• Huge double-door entry foyer that accesses all parts of the residence
• Separate entry into reception room
• Feature wallpaper to the reception area - currently being utilised as a day-spa business
• Split-system air-conditioning to the downstairs sitting area, off the potential 5th/6th/7th/8th bedrooms that can potentially be configured in any way possible
• 4th downstairs bathroom
• Downstairs kitchenette
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Security alarm system
• Ducted vacuum system
• CCTV security-camera system
• A/V intercom system
• Foxtel connectivity
• Television points throughout
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Close to parklands, walkways, cycleways, Trinity College, Mercedes College, Claisebrook Cove Restaurants and Cafes, public transport and Graham Farmer Freeway
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?