16 Kane Crescent Mansfield 4122 QLD
This is your last chance before auction day this Saturday!!!
As you drive through the leafy rolling streets of your new home you will feel at ease and happy knowing you have chosen one of the Brisbane's most safe, convenient and tranquil suburbs.
The interior of this large high quality Australand home offers classic style with its high ceilings, warm colouring and quality timber & tile flooring throughout.
• 4 bedrooms, all with built in robes. Master with en-suite with shower, toilet and vanity and walk - in robe
• Functional kitchen with quality appliances and fittings
• Formal living areas
• Separate laundry
• 2 car lockup garage
• Study/5th bedroom
• Beautiful leafy outdoor entertainment area
• Split system air conditioning throughout
• 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets
• 5KW solar power
Located in this highly sort after area you will enjoy some of the best cafes, restaurants and shopping in Brisbane along with some of the most sort after state and private schools in Queensland whilst only being 10kms south - east of Brisbane's CBD.
Mansfield Suburban Features:
• Excellent choice of schools (public and private) ie Mansfield State High which is highly sought after;
• Quite leafy streets and parks with minimal through traffic;
• Good access to public transport with buses that go direct to the city where I work or a short drive to Coorparoo train station;
• Shopping and entertainment (in between Garden City and Carindale Westfields);
• Easy access to the southern HWYS to the Gold Coast for weekend trips; and
Capital growth potential (for example it borders on to the affluent Carindale) and is within 10km of the CBD and has a high proportion of owner/occupiers so people take pride in their homes and neighbourhoods.
Make sure you inspect this property today by contacting Jesse Mitchell on 0406 440 965.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mansfield, QLD 4122 priced between $460,000 and $850,000