16 John Farrant Drive Gooseberry Hill 6076 WA
WHO DESERVES IT MORE?
You've worked hard for what you have and it's time to pamper yourself with a home that reflects your success. The good news is you will struggle to find better 'bang for your buck' anywhere in the Perth metropolitan area with this offering impossible to replace at this price and set on an impressive 11,819sqm (almost three acres).
Backing onto National Park in the prestigious John Farrant Estate, this 2008 built Beaumonde Home is beautifully presented featuring around 400sqm of living space plus a resort style pool that needs to be seen to be believed.
No wonder there is plenty of interest whenever a property comes up in this well sought after Gooseberry Hill location, with the Perth CBD less than thirty minutes away and of course, well inside that for airports, public and private schools, major Shopping Centres, lots of open space and fresh air!
It is now time for the original owners to downsize meaning YOU can take advantage of all this wonderful home has to offer including but not limited to:
* Five double bedrooms all with ceiling fans and robes
* Four bathrooms (three ensuites + semi ensuite) + powder room
* Large separate study or sixth bedroom
* Generous balcony off master suite with drop down screen overlooking pool area
* Oversize theatre/music room
* Solid oak floorboards through main living areas
* Gourmet Chef's kitchen with $30K Aga Cast Iron gas cooker
* Open plan family & dining area
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
* Impressive alfresco dining area with built in BBQ, beer fridge and drop down screens
* Delightful resort style below ground pool and above ground heated spa
* Oversize double garage, single carport and previously approved plans for workshop
* Electric gate, greeting camera and security system
A definite must see for a fortunate few.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gooseberry Hill, WA 6076 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,400,000