16 Jamieson Street Dromana 3936 VIC
THE BEST OF BUSH & BAY
This home is enjoying an elevated position with a wide aspect of the Port Phillip Bay, and situated almost next to the National Park with access to the walking tracks.
• Breathtaking views of the ever-changing vistas of the bay
• Stretching all the way to the city, this view is striking, both day and night
• Brick veneer home with three spacious bedrooms, master with walk-through robe leading into the bathroom
• Two separately zoned living areas offering light-filled and magical outlooks
• Huge entertaining deck, upon which to relax and take in the sights beyond including the lovely landscaped gardens
• Separate entrance to the third bedroom, ideal for guests, teenagers or to be utilized as a home office
• Complete with its own en suite and could be kitchenette, this space provides the ultimate flexibility
• Dedicated workshop area with adjacent cellar and large under house storage area
• This property offers you the chance to ‘put your own stamp’ on it but is perfectly comfortable as is
• Schools, shops and beaches are just minutes away, as is easy freeway access to Melbourne
*all measurements approximate
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dromana, VIC 3936 priced between $650,000 and $1,210,000