16 Howarth Street Ropes Crossing NSW 2760
A Home Packed with Style and Beauty!16 Howarth Street, Ropes Crossing
Featuring an ambience of warmth and charm throughout its bright and modern interiors, this exquisitely exceptional residence brings a distinctive home designed for grand scale living and entertaining.
This immaculately presented four bedroom family home is peacefully positioned on an prime location, highly sought-after Ropes Crossing suburb. Once you enter, you will embrace the unique style the home offers. The property presents a wow inspiring interiors, exquisite fittings and modern amenity without a parallel.
- 4 bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Ultra Modern kitchen with stone bench-top, Soft Close cupboards, stainless steel appliances including a dish washer
- Second Pantry with an extra sink and storage cupboards
- BIG Living area, Dining area and carpeted Media area attached
- Tiles to all living areas and carpets to bedrooms
- Seamless flow through sliding doors to the gorgeous alfresco with wood finished tiles
- Ducted Air conditioning
- Double remote controlled garage with internal access
- Alarm system
- Total Land Area: 375sqm approx.
This four bedroom family home is not to be missed and will not last long.
Property Code: 411
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ropes Crossing, NSW 2760 priced between $510,000 and $940,000