16 Honolulu Drive Point Cook 3030 VIC
Triple story townhouse!
LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 16 Honolulu Drive, Point Cook. Prestigiously set in the ever popular Kingsford estate and located directly opposite picturesque parklands and wetlands, this modern triple storey townhouse offers a fantastic opportunity for first home owners and investors alike. Inspect at the open for inspection this Saturday or contact the agent for a private inspection or more information.
- The ground level offers a large study/studio area perfect for a home office.
- The second level accommodates two bedrooms both with built in robes and share access to the centrally located bathroom complete with shower, bath and toilet.
- The top level is open plan in design comprised of a modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including under bench oven, gas cook top and range hood, dishwasher, stone bench tops and pantry adjacent the separate living and dining zones which are serviced by a split system.
- Sliding doors from the living area open out to the balcony overlooking the wetlands. Secure parking is via the rear lane with remote access.
- Currently leased at $315 per week (approx) until September 2017 (approx).
Located in the popular Kingsford Estate with parklands and wetlands, close to Featherbrook P-9 College, Guardian Early Learning Centre, Featherbrook Community Centre, Featherbrook Oval, Pinnacle Medical Centre and pharmacy, Soho Village, The Brook on Sneydes, Featherbrook Shopping Centre, Boardwalk Central Shopping Centre and near the new Sneydes Road interchange offering easier access to the Princes Freeway.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Point Cook, VIC 3030 priced between $210,000 and $390,000