16 Harriet Street Wallsend 2287 NSW
An Attractive Package
Poised in a handy location an easy walk to Wallsend town centre, parkland and schools, this delightful home bursts at the seams with attractive features that will hold instant appeal to first homebuyers, young families and downsizers alike. Dual driveways and a wide front verandah set an engaging scene, with elevated outlooks over the gardens at the front and a glorious northerly aspect and all-weather deck at the rear offering a selection of enticing outdoor relaxation options.
A lovely flow of living quarters stretches from the light-filled lounge room to three robed bedrooms and a smartly updated fully tiled family bathroom. Featuring a contemporary aesthetic, the brand new modern kitchen and laundry are a stunning highlight of this home. With gas appliances, stone benches and stylish fittings, this space creates an easy hub to relax and chat around. Ducted air-conditioning and a lock up garage, carport and second driveway providing off-street parking for up to four vehicles completes this most appealing home.
- Single level weatherboard home on 373sqm north to rear parcel
- Fabulous kitchen with Smeg 6 burner gas cooker, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- New full size laundry with storage and handy second w/c
- Rinnai deluxe bathroom controller for water with automatic bath fill option
- All three bedrooms boast built-in robes, ceiling fans to two
- Easycare laminate flooring throughout
- Less than 700m to Plattsburg Public School, Callaghan College Wallsend campus and Federal Park
- A great choice for first homebuyers, young families and investors
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wallsend, NSW 2287 priced between $310,000 and $570,000