16 Glastonbury Road Southside QLD 4570
potential not 2 be missed!16 Glastonbury Road, Southside
Highly sought after Southside suburb of Gympie, 5 minutes from CBD, shopping and medical centres and schools. 50 mins to Noosa, less than 2 hours to Brisbane.
Large Queenslander style home on large 2023m2 block.
Covered front veranda.
3 x carpeted bedrooms plus sleep out.
Separate kitchen and dining area.
Bathroom with shower over bath combo.
Double lockup shed.
Low maintenance block fenced on 3 sides.
Benefits from urban services including reticulated water and sewerage as well as telecommunications and overhead electricity.
2023m2, half an acre user friendly level block.
Do something do nothing, either way a great home to simply move in and enjoy, or rent out with potential rent return of up to $270 per week.
Potential development opportunities STCC.
1. Previous D.A. approval for 10 townhouses. Plans and drawing available.
2. House - A Dwelling house is exempt development and would not require any planning approval.
A dwelling house may also include a secondary dwelling (granny flat) where attached to a dwelling house and not exceeding a gross floor area of 60m2. The attachment may be via a covered walkway to create separation and unenclosed decks, verandahs, porches etc can be excluded from the gross floor area.
3. Dual Occupancy - The subject site meets basic acceptable outcomes for a compliant dual occupancy development. Amongst other things, this includes minimum lot area of 750m2, 18m frontage and no existing or proposed dual occupancy development on any adjoining properties. Subject to design the site could be developed to accommodate 2 separate villas with each including 4 beds, 2 bath and double garages. Upon completion these dwellings could be strata titled to allow individual sale of each dwelling.
4. Multiple Dwellings - It may be possible to develop the site for multiple dwellings. A multiple dwellings development is not a use that is consistent with the zone, however, may be supported if the development maintains the low density intended for the zone which is no more than 1 dwelling per 500m2. This would allow up to a maximum 4 units on the site to remain within the allowable density. Actual yield would be subject to design. Such a development would be Impact Assessable and would be subject to public notification during the development assessment process.
5. Subdivision - The minimum lot size within the Residential Living Zone is 500m2. With consideration given to the size of the lot and the existing constraints (slope and service), the site could be subdivided to create up to 4 additional lots.
Contact the team at agents2go for more information. You won’t regret it!
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation/details of this document agents2go can attach no guarantee to them and recommend intending purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
Property Code: 744
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?