16 Elanora Drive Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
Seeking A Rare Burleigh Heads Waterfront Lifestyle?16 Elanora Drive, Burleigh Heads
Why would you live here? It's more about why wouldn't you live here?
This is all about the lifestyle, the everyday experience and the uniqueness of this magical home and location.
What Can You Expect?
* Generous outdoor entertaining areas with direct access to swim or paddle board right out to the ocean.
* Open plan living with multiple living areas and separate sun room/playroom.
* Dining area opening out onto the balcony overlooking the creek.
* 6 spacious bedrooms (yes 6) or why not convert one in to a gym or study?
* Master bedroom includes spacious en-suite and walk-in robe.
* Nicely appointed kitchen with quality appliances and walk-in pantry.
* 2 bathrooms, plus additional powder room for convenience.
* Beautiful tranquil water feature, setting a peaceful tone as you enter the home.
* Ducted air conditioning throughout.
* High ceilings with inbuilt sound system.
* Separate laundry with side access.
* Lots of smart storage cupboards throughout the home.
* Timber and tiled floors throughout - so easy for cleaning.
* Low maintenance landscaped gardens.
* Solar power to save energy costs.
* Architecturally designed by Paradise Homes.
* 413.3m2* of internal living space.
* Secure double car port.
* Crim Safe for security.
* Gutter guard.
* Security system.
* Garden Shed.
* Rebuilt revetment creek wall.
So Much To Do!
* Walk to popular James Street for a casual coffee, a dining experience or check out the trendy new wine bars.
* On a hot summer's day swim off the back wall, access nearby popular swimming spots or walk to Burleigh or Tallebudgera beaches.
* Take a quick walk around Burleigh Headland and savour the waves of the world renowned Burleigh point break.
* Throw a paddle board off the back wall for the ultimate SUP adventure or take the kids to the safety of the flagged area in Tallebudgera Creek.
* Catch dinner! Cast in a line or crab pot from the back yard.
* Take a stroll through Burleigh Heads National Park or walk along the mangroves of Fleays Fauna and Flora Reserve.
* Just a 5 minute drive to Stocklands Burleigh Shopping Centre.
* Quick access to the M1 if you are bound for Brisbane or Gold Coast Highway to Coolangatta Airport.
* Both private and public schools are nearby for the kids - they’ll be the envy of all their friends.
* Take in all of this or simply close the front gate and enjoy the tranquillity of the water, the vast greenspace surrounds and the natural habitat.
Want a home that can be the place of your dreams....check it out now and you'll understand why!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?