16 Coorong Street Macleay Island QLD 4184
Waterfront Lifestyle at its Best!16 Coorong Street, Macleay Island
* Lovely entry walkway to the home through amazing gardens, with no steps
* Large open plan lounge/dining area with split system air conditioning
* Chef’s kitchen with plenty of space, big pantry, top quality appliances
* Internal laundry is conveniently located just off the kitchen area
* Living area flows to a large covered veranda with stunning water views
* 2 generous carpeted, built-in bedrooms on the main level
* Good size family bathroom with shower and half tub, plus separate toilet
* Beautiful polished timber floors, with climate controlled by split system units
* Internal stairs lead up to a huge master suite upstairs with awesome water views
* Upstairs features main bedroom, walk-in robe and ensuite plus a lounge/study
* Downstairs features big garage, heaps of secure storage, the perfect man cave!
* Beautiful paved BBQ area, extraordinary gardens and so many features outside
* Concrete driveway leads to garage and offers secure off-street parking
* Magnificent location, easy access to clear sandy beachfront, simply stunning!
Direct waterfront homes like this rarely come on the market on Macleay and are highly sought after. This is a meticulously maintained home with manicured gardens, and the water views and Bay breezes have to be experienced to fully appreciate the lifestyle on offer here. Macleay Island offers a unique way of life, with a friendly village atmosphere, a scenic marine national park environment and with the essential shops, clubs and services here on the island ready for you to enjoy. Quality waterfront homes like this are getting scarce, so for more information or to arrange your jetty pick-up and a private viewing, please contact Vin Phillips on 0412 743 977. All inspections are strictly by prior appointment only.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Macleay Island, QLD 4184 priced between $390,000 and $730,000