16 Brown Street Moggill QLD 4070
10 YEAR OLD HOME ON FLAT 700m2 FENCED BLOCK IN QUIET and SAFE NO THROUGH ROAD!16 Brown Street, Moggill
* Functional Floor Plan with Open Plan Living creates natural flow
* Neutral Colour Scheme makes accessorising easy
* Split System Air-Conditioning and Ceiling Fans to All Bedrooms to keep you cool in summer
* Entertaining will be easy with your new large kitchen boasting 900 Oven, Gas Cook-Top, Range and Walk-in Pantry
* Auto Double Garage with Internal Access for ease of access and safety
* Relax and unwind in after a hard days work in the large carpeted Lounge Room
* Large Outdoor Entertaining Area with High Ceiling Overlook Big Backyard
* Close Line is located right out side the Laundry
* Bathtub, Shower and Separate Toilet
* Built-in wardrobes
* Colourbond Roof
* Electric Hot water
* Water Tank
* Side Access for Caravan, Boat or Tradie
* Low Maintenance Gardens
* Popular Area for Young Families
Your new 234 square meter family home is only 10 years old and primly positioned in a quiet and safe cul-de-sac on a flat and usable 700 square metre block in the highly sought-after Beaufort Heights Estate.
The large kitchen is perfectly positioned in the hub of the home and boasts a 900mm five burner gas cooktop, oven and range plus a generously sized walk-in pantry. Adjoining the long breakfast bench is the air-conditioned tiled family/dining area which opens through double sliding doors onto the undercover patio.
This generously sized undercover entertainment takes full advantage of the ideal North-Easterly aspect and opens on two sides so you can watch the kids play in the big backyard. There is enough room out the back for you to install a shed or a large inground pool.
The spacious air-conditioned master bedroom with modern ensuite and walk in robe opens onto the undercover patio. All three additional bedrooms boast built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
The main bathroom has both a bath and shower with the added benefit of a separate toilet. The large laundry located close to the clothesline for convenience.
Relax knowing that the search is over because your new family home is within easy walking distance to the Moggill State School, public transport and shops.
THINKING OF SELLINGTHEN ASK MARK ABOUT HIS LIST WITH ME and WIN!' PROMOTION WHERE ONE LUCKY WINNER WILL BE REFUNDED UP THE $3,056 IN ADVERTISING. Conditions apply so contact Mark for more details.
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Separate Dining
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Moggill, QLD 4070 priced between $350,000 and $650,000