16 Bridgewater Place Terrigal 2260 NSW
SOLD by Jason Easton & Tatum Easton
There is so much to love about this immaculately presented and quality built family home. A stunning reserve outlook ensures complete privacy, high ceilings throughout and large light filled living spaces are just a few elements that make this home so appealing. However, what makes this home stand out from the rest is that it is only 2 years of age in construction, a rare offering in such a highly sought after area and an opportunity not to be missed. With the balance of builders warranty in place this “ as new “ home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac locale and within easy reach of leading schools, shop’s, transport and beautiful beaches.
Features of the property include:
- 4 bedrooms in total, all bedrooms equipped with built in wardrobes.
- Spacious master suite with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom.
- Choice of formal and casual living domains.
- Beautiful kitchen with stone bench tops, natural gas cook top and dishwasher.
- Gorgeous covered outdoor entertaining area with beautiful reserve outlook.
- Double lock up garage with remote & internal access to the home. Extra under house workshop and storage space available.
- 802sqm block with landscaped gardens and great open outlook.
- Extras include: Ducted air conditioning throughout, natural gas cooking & heating outlets available, rain water tank, outdoor spa and much more.
- Located only moments to a variety of schools, shops, transport and beautiful beaches.
Opportunities to secure a home like this in such a desired location don’t come along often. Call Jason Easton on 0422 966 508 today to arrange your inspection.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Terrigal, NSW 2260 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000