16 Bowden Street Bayswater WA 6053
BEAUTY ON BOWDEN16 Bowden Street, Bayswater
Situated within the Inglewood Primary School catchment approx. 450m to Meltham Station and 650m to Beaufort Street, it affords a plethora of choices when it comes to local transport, parks and lifestyle amenities as well and easy access to the bubbling Inglewood and Maylands social precincts, Morley Galleria, CBD and airports.
Features of this beautiful residence include but aren't limited to:
* Securely gated front entry and courtyard
* Double garage with shoppers access
* Conveniently positioned study nook (or interim nursery!)
* Large main bedroom with WIR and gorgeous renovated ensuite with double vanity and pretty feature tiles
* Two further double bedrooms both with BIRs
* Large family bathroom with separate WC
* Convenient under stair storage
* Light and bright open plan kitchen/dining/living room with gorgeous vaulted ceilings that provide a terrific sense of space
* Well proportioned kitchen with lots of cupboards and generous work surfaces, including a good sized breakfast bar ideal for casual meals or chatting over drinks and a grazing platter whilst cooking for friends!
* Bonus upstairs mezzanine loft - perfect as a games, additional TV or hobby room - with access out to a good sized balcony with lovely, elevated views across the tree & roof tops towards the city
* Surprisingly spacious, paved and landscaped outdoor undercover alfresco area with low maintenance, reticulated gardens that offer more room than you'd expect for the kids (human and fur) to explore.
With buyers strongly favouring well presented properties situated within close proximity of Perth and popular amenities, this one's not expected to last. Call now for more details or see you at the home open!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?