16 Athena Avenue St Ives 2075 NSW
SOLD BY DAVID BEVERIDGE!!!
Spacious family living and a superb entertainer!
Evoking the romance and appeal of the English country-side, this attractive home with just a touch of the Hampton's delivers exceptional living for all ages. Resting on an outstanding 1,113sqm backing directly onto the sprawling ovals of St Ives Park Public, its seriously large, perfect for the space-starved family. Spanning across two levels, it includes up to five bedrooms, multiple living and dining areas and a study. Outside is equally as generous featuring sprawling entertaining terraces, a solar heated pool, expanses of lawns for the kids and access to the adjoining school grounds which extends the already spacious playing areas. Its blissfully quiet setting is easy walking distance to St Ives Park Public, Brigidine, bus services, local shops, Sydney Grammar and bushwalking tracks.
* Wide front porch, high ceilings, spacious lounge room
* Full brick lower level, ducted and split system a/c
* Formal dining, meals area, family living with fireplace
* Walls of glass open these spaces to the alfresco terrace
* Centrepiece stone and gas kitchen, Miele appliances
* Breakfast bench, study nook, large solar heated pool
* Five substantial bedrooms, most fitted with robes, study
* Master with his and hers robes and ensuite, Ventis system
* Internal laundry, double garage with two storage rooms.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in St Ives, NSW 2075 priced between $1,500,000 and $2,900,000