16 Aplin Street Charters Towers City QLD 4820
TROPICAL FAMILY OASIS IN CHARTERS TOWERS16 Aplin Street, Charters Towers City
Inside the home downstairs you have spacious open living areas, centrally located kitchen and dining with access to the large undercover entertainment and pool area, bedroom which could be used as the Master bedroom with separate bathroom. Journey upstairs absorbing the character of quality finishes such as silky oak and find yourself channelled to another large living space with built in day bed and views overlooking the gardens and pool area. From the upstairs living area you have 3 large bedrooms; one is also of master bedroom size, and a heritage style bathroom.
You have to see it to believe it
* Kitchen/Dining: Very modern kitchen with 2 Pac finish, combination pot draws and cupboards, stainless steel appliances, tiled flooring, walk in pantry, broom cupboard, Storage cupboard and access to entertainment and pool area.
* Living/office: Very large open space with slate flooring which opens onto slate front porch, and there is an area which could be used as an office/study area.
* Downstairs bedroom: Large queen to king size, fully tiled, built in cupboard space, fan, outlook to gardens.
* Second Bathroom: Slate flooring, shower toilet and vanity.
* Laundry: Fully tiled, new laundry tub, outside access, room for spare fridge/freezer or cupboard.
* Carport: 4 bay undercover carport with direct access to house
* Living area: Brilliant relaxation/second tv area, built in day bed, stunning outlook
* Bedroom 1: Polished timber floors King size, split system a/c, fan, room for built ins.
* Bedroom 2: Queen size, polished timber floors, built in cupboard, split system a/c, and fan.
* Bedroom 3: Queen size, timber look floor coverings, box a/c, fan, room for built ins.
* Bathroom: Large bathroom, fully tiled, shower over bath, vanity and toilet.
* Pool: Stunning in-ground salt water pool with near new filtration unit, fully fenced with tropical landscaping.
* Entertainment area: Huge fully undercover, direct access to kitchen and dining, central and privately positioned amoungst tropical landscaping.
* Sheds: 1 x Lockable Colorbond shed at rear of property, fully powered, 1 x roller door access and 2 x standard door access, 2 bay carport/workshop with concrete floor, additional u/c lean to at side of shed. Shed 2, older style iron car shed powered and lockable.
* Lawn Locker: Colorbond, lockable.
* Block Size: 1,460m2
As we speak there is a current Tenant in the property, and this home has also had recent works done to it, namely upstairs bathroom, so photos may differ.
The overall appeal, quality and feel of this home is commendable so contact Lisa Palmer at Raine & Horne Charters Towers today on 0438 852 136 and arrange your inspection.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?