15B Quondong Avenue Athelstone 5076 SA
Stunning family home with a generous back yard & beautiful sunset views.
Perfect floorplan for entertaining and family living. Set on one level this home is well suited to buyers from all walks of life.
It is a credit to the current owners as the property is in immaculate condition and includes many upgrades & renovations of which have been done to a very high quality.
One of the best features of this well designed home is the size of the main living room and dining room. It is huge! Plenty of space for a king size dining table for entertaining on a grand scale. Extra-large family living area with room for relaxing in comfort. Food lovers will love the kitchen, fully equipped with the latest appliances and so much food preparation space. Fantastic!
Outdoor entertaining is welcomed thanks to the attractive gable top pergola area.
Kids will love the generous lawn area and the landscaped gardens are beautifully manicured for an easy maintenance lifestyle.
Need storage, well this home has a fully tiled double garage complete with built in cupboards and spot for your second fridge, via the rear access to the garage you will find a very handy undercover storage area of some 2.4m x 5.1m in size!
Everything has been thought of!
Inspection is highly recommended.
- Quiet location on the high side of the road.
- Over 225m2 of total house size on 504m2 of land (approx.).
- Main bedroom suite with walk in robe & ensuite bathroom.
- 2 other bedrooms with built in robes.
- Stylish main bathroom in a 3 way set up.
- Large laundry.
- Floating floors in all bedrooms for a low maintenance lifestyle.
- Tiled garage floor.
- In ceiling bluetooth speakers in the garage.
- Inbuilt vacuum system.
- Gas fire place.
- In ceiling Krix speakers in family room and wiring to the rear pergola.
- Foxtel ready.
- Granite bench top in the kitchen.
- Seagull water purifier.
- Mitsubishi reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Irrigation system automatically controlled by Bluetooth technology.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Certificate of Title: Volume 5873 Folio 584
Council: City of Campbelltown
Council Rates: $1794.60 per year (approx.)
SA Water Rates: $216.60 per quarter (approx.)
Emergency Services Levy: $326.30 per year (approx.)
Year Built: 2004
Land Size: 504m2 (approx.)
School Zoning: Athelstone School & Charles Campbell College
THEON BRUSE 0419 816 470
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Athelstone, SA 5076 priced between $420,000 and $770,000