1/57 Welland Avenue Welland SA 5007
Deceptively spacious home with excellent indoor/outdoor flow1/57 Welland Avenue, Welland
Tucked away and secure, this charming and freestanding courtyard home is located in a quiet group of 3. Boasting a calming, inviting atmosphere, and versatile floorplan designed to meet a range of lifestyle needs.
Immaculately presented, this home enjoys a perfect indoor/outdoor flow for entertaining and plenty of natural light.
- Freestanding courtyard home, very well maintained
- Spacious layout across one level, plenty of storage space
- Huge lounge room with plenty of natural light
- Outdoor entertaining area with low maintenance gardens
- Small group of 3 homes, very tightly held
- Secure automatic gate with keypad entry
- 1 car garage with internal access
- Short walk to Welland Plaza, schools & busses, 7 minutes to the city
- Close by to boutique cafes of Grange Road and Queen Street
Council: City of Charles Sturt
Council rates: $1401.45pa (approx.)
SA Water: $206.85pq (approx.)
ESL: $141.95pa (approx.)
All information provided including, but not limited to, the property's land size, floorplan, floor size, building age and general property description has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. However, the agent and the vendor cannot guarantee the information is accurate and the agent, and the vendor, does not accept any liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own independent enquiries and obtain their own advice regarding the property. Should this property be scheduled for Auction, the Vendor's Statement will be available for perusal by members of the public 3 business days prior to the Auction at the offices of LJ Hooker Mile End at 206a Henley Beach Road, Torrensville and for 30 minutes prior to the Auction at the place which the Auction will be conducted. RLA 242629
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?