#156A Eton Street Joondanna WA 6060
YOU WON'T FIND BETTER VALUE! BRAND NEW!#156A Eton Street, Joondanna
156 A&B Eton Street, Joondanna
HOME OPENS THIS WEEKEND
Saturday 14th 2.00pm - 2.30pm
Sunday 15th 2.20pm - 2.50pm
WHAT A LOCATION! WHAT A PRICE! BE QUICK - THEY WILL NOT LAST!
Stunning modern quality abounds right throughout this impressive development of three brand-new 3 bedroom 2 bathroom properties, conveniently located less than 10 minutes from the Perth CBD and within walking distance of parks, schools and local shopping at Dog Swamp and Flinders Square.
It’s your personal choice of street frontage (Villa “A”), the security of the middle residence (“B”) or a townhouse-style floor plan, privately positioned to the rear of the complex (“C”). The open-plan living, dining and kitchen areas of each are impeccably tiled, whilst the bedrooms are all carpeted for comfort and have either walk-in wardrobes or mirrored built-in robes with full-height sliding doors.
Sparkling stone bench tops highlight the kitchens, complemented by stylish tiled splashbacks, Euro brand gas cook tops and ovens, funky light fittings and functional access into their respective laundries. Completing these wonderful packages are spacious north-facing alfresco entertaining areas and large remote-controlled double garages – all with handy internal shopper’s entry doors.
With public transport and main roads in abundance nearby, access into the surrounding entertaining hubs – and the freeway – is seamless, with Mount Hawthorn, Leederville, North Perth, Mount Lawley and Inglewood all possessing a plethora of cafes, restaurants, pubs and fashion boutiques. The perfect selection of homes for investors, down-sizers and those simply seeking something a little low-maintenance and closer to the city!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Mirrored BIR’s to all minor bedrooms
• Separate baths, showers and stylish vanities in the main bathrooms
• Separate second toilets (front two properties)
• Separate powder room in rear townhouse downstairs
• Linen presses in each property (double linen presses/pantries to middle and rear residences)
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout (split-systems in front two homes, ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning with zoning controls in rear townhouse)
• Outdoor access to drying courts via laundry
• Gas-bayonet heating
• Feature down lighting
• Profile doors and feature cornices throughout
• Venetian blinds
• Security alarm systems
• Rheem continuous gas hot water systems
• Reticulated easy-care gardens (and lawns to street-front home)
• Under-stair storage and side access are bonuses of the rear townhouse
• Power points and room for storage within the remote-controlled double garages
• No common driveway to street-front residence (“A”) – easy garage access
Call Adam Naumovski on 0424364326 for more info or to book a private viewing.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Joondanna, WA 6060 priced between $380,000 and $710,000